Thursday, September 2, 2010

Famousss~♥



 My heart is pumping, the people are screaming. I walk out onto the stage, my hands clasped around the microphone. Can you guess what I want to be? Or...want/wanted? A famous singer.
     I want to feel the rush of having to sing in front of three thousand or more people. I want to tour the united states and other countries. Especially Ireland. GO IRISH!
I mean, I'm sure everyone wonders what it would be like to be famous, to be in a movie. To be a musician, to be an artist! Or maybe even a model.
Why I wouldn't want to be famous is because I would probably have no time for home and stuff, family, friends. I'd always be going around.
    And...besides, I can barely sing in front of my own mother so what makes me think that I could possibly sing front of three to six thousand?!
No thanks. Lol, I think I'll just stick to doing homework and stuff. :0 But it would be nice... *thinks* hahahahahaha...


 SOoooooOOOOOOOOOooooooooooooooo! Why? Would? You? Want? To? Be? Famous?!
   

No comments:

Post a Comment