Monday, August 30, 2010

Favorite Season


   My favorite season has to be Fall/Winter. Why? I love the way it feels when I go outside in jeans and a jacket and I can still feel the cold air seep through my jeans, and you know how when you breathe in cold air for too long and you start to get a headache? I love it. But it's funny how when it's Winter and you are all like. "Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuugh!!!!! I can't WAIIIIIIIIIITTTTT for SUMMERRRRRR!!!!" And then towards the middle of August you're like. "OMGOSH I CAN'T WAIT FOR WINTER I'M FREAKING SICK OF THIS MAN!!!"
Yeah...that's how I am. :/ 
     Summer is nice but nothing compares to Winter when you can walk to the park and not be sweating your butt off half way there. :-0
Plus, thunder storms are pretty amazing. I love dark clouds. To me it looks so much prettier than a cloudless blue day. :/ Those are really no fun to me. 
   I'm more of a storm girl, that's why I love the cold season. It's just the feeling of coldness and cuddling up by a fire with hot chocolate and wearing jeans all the time. :)


    Annnnnd by the time it's like...March I'll be. "OH GOSH COME ON SUMMER HURRY UP!!!"


 Soooooooooooo... *looks around and just stands there* ............. what's your favorite season?

No comments:

Post a Comment