Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Pet Peeviness




Pet peaves. Am I spelling this right? No? Pet PEEVES, haha, there you go.
Anyways, yes, pet peeves. We all have them, the most retarded ones sometimes.
     What are my pet peeves? And how many times am I going to even say that word?
Mine have to be a couple of ones that are pretty weird, or…I don’t know, I’ll let you decide.

PLASTIC BAGS IN THE SINK!!!! ZipLocs, grocery store bags, TRASH for that matter! You don’t know how bad this is until you get it all wet and have food all over it. IT IS NOT FUN TO PUT IN THE TRASH! It’s all gross and disgusting and I don’t like to touch it, I hate it when people do this to me when I have to do the dishes. It’s like they are secretly trying to torment me.

And, second…

Dun, dun, DUNNNNN….an open closet door.

It bugs the hell out of me. I’m lying there on my bed and I had finished watching TV. I’m tired, I want to go to bed, but the closet door is open (that’s where the TV is) and I’m sitting there wondering: “CLOSE YOURSELF!”
It just shows off everything you have in there and it bugs me so much!

Another pet peeve has to be when I set a goal for myself with school work to do so many pages and I don’t finish my goal at the end of the day, I’m kicking myself for not finishing it. I mean…it’s just like, lying there on my table whispering to me: “Why didn’t you finish me? Eimilee? Pleasssssssseeee finnniiisssh meeeee….”

And the last one has to be cracked eraser tops. You know, those cute, colorful ones that go on top of your pencil? When they crack…it just…drives me insane… XD

Anyways…

 ……What’s your pet peeve?
  

No comments:

Post a Comment